CAREERS AT HAWAII NATURAL THERAPY
We encourage all our employees to approach our work with passion, respect, and commitment for our guests, and for one another. We take great pride in the service to our customers and the community. We are grateful for the opportunity in bringing relaxation into their lives.
COMMITTED TO CARE
At Hawaii Natural Therapy, our goal is to ensure everyone receives expert care. We believe in creating healing partnerships with our clients that is based on scientific and medical research. We incorporate ancient Hawaiian remedies with healthcare approaches to rejuvenate the entire body, mind, and spirit.
We strive to consistently provide the best service in a safe environment, bringing more wellness into our client’s lives. Our focus is solely on our clients, their needs, and building a relationship between our clients and therapists that keep them coming back to the Ohana we share at our clinic..
- Current state of Hawaii massage therapy license and proper professional insurance
- Graduates or experienced are welcome, we will train
- Professional demeanor with clients
- Great customer service skills
- Team spirit
- Interest and enthusiasm in the field of holistic healing and body work
- Willingness to help with the basic housekeeping duties
- Well-groomed and healthy appearance
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.