RED LIGHT THERAPY IN HONOLULU
Main Benefits of Red Light Therapy
- Reduces pain by increasing production of endorphins – a natural painkiller.
- Reduces inflammation by suppressing enzymes that create swelling, redness, and pain.
- Boosts the release of anti-inflammatory enzymes to reduce swelling quickly.
- Increases cellular regeneration and healing by stimulating the mitochondria within the cell. This increases the production of ATP which causes damaged cells to accept nutrients and eliminate toxins faster.
- Increases lymphatic drainage and circulation.
- Relaxes tight muscles and quickly releases muscle spasms and cramps.
- Strengthens anti-viral properties by increasing antibody production in the bloodstream.
- Improves structure of tendons, bones, skin, teeth, and cartilage by increasing collagen production.
- Stimulates a strong heartbeat by regulating serotonin levels. Serotonin helps to regulate inflammation and allergic reactions and plays an important role in blood clotting, stimulating a strong heartbeat, initiating sleep, and fighting depression. It also stimulates the smooth muscle in the intestinal wall helping it to contract.
- Increasing energy levels by promoting release of ATP from cells’ mitochondria.
- Stimulating DNA/RNA synthesis.
- Activating the lymphatic system, an important part of our immune system that helps carry waste out of the body.
- Increasing blood flow/circulation, thereby helping bring more oxygen and nutrients to our cells and tissues.
- Forming new capillaries (small blood vessels).
- Improving natural production of collagen and fibroblasts, important for things like skin, joint and digestive health.
Repairing and restoring damaged soft connective tissue.
Stimulating or decreasing inflammation, this helps control our natural healing capabilities.
- Lowering effects of oxidative stress/free radical damage, which is associated with many effects of aging.
- Reversing hair loss and stimulating follicle growth.
- Red Light Therapy For Eczema is found to be effective to treat this condition due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Did You know?
Specific wavelengths have beneficial effects on the skin cells:
Red Light (640nm): Photo-Aging
Increases fibroblast growth factor in macrophage cells. Red light exposure results in 5x the increase in collagen production, stimulating intracellular activity and new skin cell growth. The perfect adjunct to any anti-aging treatment.
Amber Light (590nm): Scar Healing
Increases lymphatic flow evacuating waste and stimulating cellular growth. Amber light is absorbed by body fluids in lymph and blood circulatory systems and boosts cellular activity with 5x the growth rate of new skin and muscle tissue. Excellent post-surgery treatment.
Green Light (525nm): Hyperpigmentation
Increases lymphatic flow, evacuates waste and stimulates cellular growth. Green light treats general skin problems by decreasing melanin production and reducing pigmentation. Lessens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Blue Light (470nm): Acne
P Propionibacterium responds to blue light at 470nm and has been shown to effectively reduce non-inflammatory and inflammatory acne lesions and significantly decrease melanin levels.